What is Merchant Online?
Merchant Online is an innovative online self-service platform designed specifically for Standard Bank merchants. This free service is available 24/7 and gives merchants online access to their statements, along with value-added tools, tips, resources and useful information. Merchants can access this secure online platform at anytime from their laptop, tablet or smartphone device.
Merchant Online at a glance
Click here to visit Merchant Online
- Data is available per terminal, per store for single or multiple merchant accounts and for merchants using any AutoLink, AutoSwitch and BluMobi devices
- Merchants can view data and statements in multiple formats and reports are also available
- A view of historical payments, statements and provisional transaction data aids efficient reconciliation
- Merchants log on to the Standard Bank Merchant Online system from any chosen location at any time using their secure log in credentials
- Merchants can set up multiple users on the system, as and when required, and set access limits for different users
- The Merchant Online platform is available 24/7/365
- Merchant Online provides access to the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI DSS) portal to ensure compliance and security for merchants
- Merchant Online is compatible with leading web browsers, including Internet Explorer, Firefox and Google Chrome